Thursday, November 11, 2010

Idaho Women Catch The Fly Fishing For Trout Bug!

November 11, 2010
Montana, Idaho, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado
Click Photo To Enlarge!

"Women Who Fly Fish Is On The Rise"

When I interviewed Candice Bell about why she like to fly fish for trout she had this to say. "Fly fishing is very spiritual. I really enjoy the relaxation and breathetaking beauty this sport has to offer. I tie my own fly's in the winter months so that when spring comes I am ready to go. My husband got me envolved and I am so glad he did! When we have children we will pass this legacy on down to them. Being on a backcountry stream in Idaho, Montana, or Colorado is my connection with God and the earth. Rainbow trout fly fishing is new to many women in america. If you give it a chance you will agree its simply awesome. Many women dont have a chance to experience this. I will teach my daughters in hopes they will become lady fly fisherwomen LOL."

Brooke, Rainbow, Steelhead, Fly Fish For Trout Women.

No comments:

Post a Comment